Summer Pavilion/Conservatory/River Deck Wedding on the Ruidoso river
- 2400 sq. ft. covered Pavilion
- 700 sq. ft. octagon Conservatory
- Evergreen turf for year-round beauty
- Victorian Gazebo
- 60 ft. grand entrance aisle-way
- Covered River Deck for DJ/band/dancing/bar
• 2-hour wedding consultation, 2-hour preferred vendor coordination, 2-hour event timeline and
confirmation of final details
• Preferred vendor list
• Custom day-of event hosting by trained staff (Event Coordinator billed separately)
• 1-hour morning or afternoon rehearsal as available (additional time $125/hour)
• 1.5-hours for set-up and decorating (Event Coordinator décor & design available and billed separately)
• 1-hour ceremony
• 4-hour reception
• 5’ Round tables with basic white, black, ecru 90 in. tablecloths; cloth napkins in color choice
• White padded garden wedding chairs (up to 150)
• Buffet table, skirted and draped
• Tables and linens for cake, gifts, guestbook, DJ
• Sterling silver or hammered copper/brass cake plateau, cake serving set, punch bowl or champagne bucket and flutes
• Dance floor area on River Deck
• PA system (drop-down theater style); mic for Bride/Groom vows
• 1 parking attendant
• 55” LCD HD TV and DVD player in the Conservatory to share your "Love Story”
$7800 + tax + 18% gratuity*
Pavilion Capacity: 150 seats; Ideal set up is with the front half of the pavilion setup church-style for 75 people facing the gazebo for the ceremony with the back half setup with 5’ round tables and the remaining 75 white garden chairs for the reception.
*There is an additional charge of $125.00 to reset the pavilion during an event. For example: If you want 150 chairs church- style for the ceremony, then you want the room reset for 150 for dinner with tables and chairs. For weddings with over 100 guests, on-site security and an approved off-site parking plan/shuttle service to insure a safe and successful event may be required.
Morning/Afternoon – 7:30 AM/2:00 PM
Afternoon/Evening – 3:30 PM/10:00 PM
Call 575-630-1111 to arrange a site visit and check date availability.
To download this information, click here.